top of page
bureau virtuel Bruxelles




Domiciliation commerciale récupération des recommandés

What is domiciliation?

Any company registered in Belgium must have a physical registered office established in the Kingdom of Belgium. The domiciliation corresponds to the company's registered office, in other words, the place where the company's mail arrives and where all the company's legal documents (articles of association, shareholders' books, accounting documents) are kept. As we are also an accounting and tax office, we have archiving spaces to meet these obligations.

How does the company's domiciliation work?

Once the direct debit contract has been signed, you have an address specific to your company. Your company name and address then represent the official business contact details that you can use everywhere: website, flyers, business cards, correspondence with administrative authorities... 

Are there any conditions to be met in order to be able to domiciliate your company

To be able to domicile your registered office, you must have:

  • a real company

  • a VAT number* (unless newly incorporated)

  • be registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (ECB) of Belgium

  • carry out the domiciliation for a minimum period of three months  


I don't yet have a VAT number, is that a problem?

Not at all. Many of our customers are in the same situation! We then complete the registration procedure on the basis of the quote (3 months of prepaid services).   You will receive the address to be communicated to the notary. As soon as you have activated your VAT number, we transform the quote into to a bill. This allows you to include this expense in the company's expenses.

Can a natural person be domiciled in a business center

Our domiciliation service is intended for legal entities and entrepreneurs in possession of a professional activity exercised as a self-employed person. The domiciliation of natural persons is subject to specific rules: You must notify the population department of your commune, of your new address. Normally this declaration must be made within 8 days after the move. The municipality then launches an investigation to confirm that you have actually established your main residence at the address you have declared. It assigns a local officer or a competent official to check whether you are actually at the declared location. Some of the criterias used by the municipalities to assess whether a person actually lives at a place are as follows:

  • the person lives at that address for most of the year

  • the person moves to that address after his or her professional activities is the place where children go to school

  •  it is the place where energy bills (gas, electricity, water) are charged

 if these criteria are not met, registration with the municipality is cancelled on the principle that everyone must be registered where they actually live.

How do I get my mail?

Different solutions are available to you:

  • We open and scan your mail to the desired email address

  • You come to the office during business hours to collect your mail

  • We re-send all your mail to the desired address (for a shipping fee of €1 per stamp excluding VAT).

What steps must be taken to transfer my company's registered office?

 In the case of:

  • a legal entity (SPRL, SA, SCS...) The transfer of the registered office must be decided by the company's representatives, via a general meeting and then published in the Belgian Official Journal. The new address must also be communicated to the ECB and to VAT.

  • an activity as a natural person (self-employed, self-employed foreign VAT). The new business address must be communicated and transcribed to the ECB.

We can do the work on your behalf. (Price 150€ excl. VAT)

Can you receive the recommended letters on my behalf?

With Bpost's flexible professional postal power of attorney, we can collect all your registered mail on your behalf and then send it to you. For €54.95, you receive a non-nominative proxy card that mandates our office for a period of three years. More information on the postal power of attorney for professional use can be found at the following e-mail address

Should the shareholder register be kept at the company's registered office?

Yes, any interested third party must be able to consult the shareholder register at the company's registered office. This means that any person who can demonstrate an interest will be able to read the contents of the shareholder register. Interested third parties could include FPS Finance, FPS Economy and other public institutions.

People Walking

Don't hesitate to start 

a conversation!

inscription domiciliation de société à Bruxelles via WhatsApp
bottom of page